0_0_AddressClaimIso.cc File Reference
Include dependency graph for 0_0_AddressClaimIso.cc:
Go to the source code of this file.
|#define ||PRJ_USE_AUTOGEN_CONFIG config_0_0_AddressClaimIso.h|
| ||the define PRJ_USE_AUTOGEN_CONFIG is used by lgpl_src/Application_Config/isoaglib_config.h to include project specific configuration settings. |
|int ||main ()|
|#define PRJ_USE_AUTOGEN_CONFIG config_0_0_AddressClaimIso.h
the define PRJ_USE_AUTOGEN_CONFIG is used by lgpl_src/Application_Config/isoaglib_config.h to include project specific configuration settings.
Set this define in the project file or Makefile of the whole project, so that each source file is compiled with this setting
Definition at line 179 of file 0_0_AddressClaimIso.cc.
- The following loop could be replaced of any repeating call of getISchedulerInstance().timeEvent(); which is needed to perform all internal activities of the IsoAgLib.
- Define the time intervall for getISchedulerInstance().timeEvent() in a way, that allows IsoAgLib to trigger all reactions on BUS in the ISO 11783 defined time resolution - especially the address claim process has some tight time restrictions, that suggest a trigger rate of at least 100msec ( you could call the function only during address claim, mask updload and other special circumstances in a high repetition rate )
- The main loop is running until iSystem_c::canEn() is returning false. This function can be configured by the #define BUFFER_SHORT_CAN_EN_LOSS_MSEC in isoaglib_config.h to ignore short CAN_EN loss.
- This explicit control of power state without automatic powerdown on CanEn loss can be controled with the central config define #define DEFAULT_POWERDOWN_STRATEGY IsoAgLib::PowerdownByExplcitCall or #define DEFAULT_POWERDOWN_STRATEGY IsoAgLib::PowerdownOnCanEnLoss in the header lgpl_src/Application_Config/isoaglib_config.h
- This can be also controlled during runtime with the function call: getIsystemInstance().setPowerdownStrategy( IsoAgLib::PowerdownByExplcitCall ) or getIsystemInstance().setPowerdownStrategy( IsoAgLib::PowerdownOnCanEnLoss )
Definition at line 206 of file 0_0_AddressClaimIso.cc.
References IsoAgLib::getIcanInstance(), IsoAgLib::getISchedulerInstance(), uint16_t, uint32_t, and uint8_t.
Here is the call graph for this function:
Generated on Wed Oct 13 14:59:03 2004 for IsoAgLib by